Backcountry Promo Code & Coupon Codes
20% - 70% Off New Arrival and Best Selling Products Site Wide. backcountry.com »
Special Offers, Friday 14th August 2020
Save Up to 70% Off The North Face, Save Up to 75% Off Patagonia, Save Up to 70% Off Oakley Get Deal »
Save Huge on The North Face New Products and Free Shipping Get Deal »
Save much much more on Oakley Highest rating and New Arrival Products Get Deal »
Get 60-70% Off on Best selling products Site Wide Get Deal »
20% Off One Full Priced Climb Item from backcountry Get Deal »
Backcountry Deals: A Guide to the Internets Largest Outdoor Equipment Retailer
About BackcountryEstablished as an exclusively online retailer, Backcountry.com has been providing outdoor sports and recreation gear to customers since 1996. That makes the company one of the oldest and most established online retailers for outdoor enthusiasts, with a reputation for great tops and top-notch customer service that have helped the company organically grow and retain a massive base of customers throughout the United States and around the world. Based in the suburbs of Salt Lake City, Utah, Backcountrys 1,200 employees have driven the company to exponential growth during the past two decades by focusing on exclusive brand partnerships, Backcountry coupon offers, and limited-time sales that increase the sites reach and value. Today, thanks to long-time partnerships with retailers like REI, Backcountry carries the most popular outdoor equipment brands at some of the lowest prices online. Coupon codes and regular sales allow customers to maximize the value of their purchase while minimizing the cost of their favorite brands throughout each season. Customers who are new to Backcountry, or those who simply wish to learn more about this innovative outdoor equipment retailer, can benefit from reviewing a few tips about the basic shopping process, how to redeem special deals, and a few key facts about Backcountry that might not be widely known.
4 Key Shopping Tips at Backcountry.com
- As with many online retailers, Backcountry encourages customers to seek out an even better deal on popular merchandise by using discount codes and Backcountry coupon offers at the time of checkout. Backcountry coupons and promo codes can offer savings in a number of creative ways, including free shipping, expedited shipping, whole-order discounts, and per-item discounts that apply to certain brands, categories, or seasonal apparel.
- To help its customers find the best deal on their favorite brands, products, and seasonal accessories, the company website features an exclusive Backcountry coupon sub site with the latest offers, codes, and expiration dates. Customers can quickly check this website for the latest information on Backcountry coupons and promo codes to ensure that theyre getting the best possible deal on their shipment.
- In addition to Backcountry coupons and promo codes, customers should keep in mind that Backcountry offers its own online outlet store. The outlet experience is designed to go beyond with a discount code can accomplish, with final sales on merchandise that could save customers between 60 and 80 percent on brands like REI, Sperry, Vans, Under Armour, and many others.
- Its important to note that Backcountry Outlet deals are not eligible for combination with Backcountry coupons and promo codes unless otherwise noted. In most cases, the only discount code available to Outlet shoppers is one that offers free shipping on orders greater than $50 in total value.
Backcountrys Free Shipping Policy: 2 Things to Know
- As an exclusively online retailer, shipping costs are extremely important to both Backcountry success and its customers budgets. The company does not offer a standard free shipping policy to its customers, but does offer several promotional opportunities to waive the shipping fees and even speed up the arrival of deliveries from one of the Backcountry warehouses located throughout the United States. The companys most frequently offered shipping promotion grants customers free, two-day shipping on all purchases that have a pre-tax, pre-shipping value of $50 or more. This is a great deal both because it waives shipping costs and because it ensures the customers order arrives more quickly than it would at standard shipping rates.
- While most deals for free shipping on Backcountry.com are advertised on the company homepage, customers can also find special Backcountry coupon deals on Backcountry.com that offer to waive shipping costs, provide discounts on an entire order total, or offer rebates and discounts on certain brands or accessories. Any discount code for free shipping found on Backcountry.com is clearly listed alongside its status as either "active" or "expired," along with a firm expiration date on each offer available to customers.
3 Tips to Better Understand Backcountry Return Policy
- Like many online-exclusive retailers, Backcountry offers a generous return policy for both new and used merchandise that may need to be returned due to defects, mismatches, and other issues. First and foremost, the company has an "open" return window for new, unopened merchandise. Customers are free to return any unopened merchandise at any time, and for any reason. New and unopened merchandise can be returned to Backcountry.com for a full refund in the original form of payment, typically to the credit card or bank account that was used to pay for the item originally.
- Merchandise that has been used, opened, or removed from its original packaging must be returned to Backcountry.com within 30 days of having received the order in the mail. For used or opened merchandise, Backcountry.com will refund customers in the form of store credit that is attached to their online account with the company. The credit issued will reflect any discount code or Backcountry coupon used to reduce the price of the merchandise. The store credit can be used to purchase new merchandise at any time.
- For both new and used items, Backcountry provides a $6.99 prepaid shipping label. Customers are responsible for properly packing the items into an appropriate box, affixing the prepaid shipping label, and dropping the package off at the appropriate office for shipment. Its important to remember that, in the case of used merchandise, the package must be dropped off for shipment prior to the expiration of the 30-day return window.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Backcountry
- The company was founded with just $2,000 in 1996 and reached a mainstream audience just four years later, in 2000, across two different domain names.
- The company sponsors several professional athletes and even provides coaching services to some athletes throughout the state of Utah.
- Many athletes that receive Backcountry sponsorship actively use the company’s products, write reviews on its website, and engage with the companys employees and customers through social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The company has developed its own award for athletes in the Mountain Sports International/Subaru big Mountain Freeskiing World Tour. Known as the "Sickbird Belt," this award is given to one athlete at each of the tours destinations.
- Though the company started with just one idea and a $2,000 check, today Backcountry.com employs 1,200 people on two corporate campuses in suburban Salt Lake City, Utah.
5 Things You Should Know About Backcountry
- Never pay full price: The company routinely offers Backcountry coupons and promo codes that can be applied to shipping costs, the order total, or specific merchandise selections, to reduce the price of popular merchandise.
- A Backcountry Outlet features "last chance" merchandise at markdowns that are sometimes as high as 80 percent off the full retail price of the item.
- Coupon codes are applied during the very last phase of checkout, which is different from many other online retailers. This can confuse some first-time Backcountry shoppers.
- Each season, the company creates a new marketing campaign around athletes and events that highlight seasonal sports, including skiing, hiking, and more.
- Backcountry sells more winter weather gear than gear for any other season, based largely on its excellent selection, low prices, and winter athlete sponsorships.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at Backcountry
- When all desired items have been added to the shopping cart, click the cart icon at the top, right-hand side of the page.
- Once the shopping card has loaded, review the contents of the cart and verify that each item, size, and color is correct. If everything is correct, click the blue "Proceed With Order" button found underneath the list of shopping cart items.
- The next page will ask for shipping and payment information. Enter the shipping address and credit card info first and then, under the "Verify Your Payment Information" heading, click "Redemption Code?"
- A small popup box will appear. This is where any discount code should be entered. Make sure to enter this code and click "Redeem" before clicking the "Submit Your Order" button.
- After applying the coupon code, verify that the appropriate discount or free shipping offer has been applied to the shopping cart. If it has click "Submit Your Order" to confirm payment and begin processing the items.
Backcountry Social Media Links
- Backcountry Coupon The company Facebook page is its largest online community, featuring customer testimonials, special promotions, and a behind-the-scenes look at Backcountry products, processes, and promotional events.
- Twitter On Twitter, Backcountry provides ongoing updates about its latest products and promotions to each of its followers. Customer support is also offered via the company’s Twitter account.
- Pinterest Wondering how to use new gear that arrived from Backcountry? Pinterest ideas across several boards maintained by the company on Pinterest can provide inspiration.
- Instagram Get a closer look at key Backcountry products through the company Instagram account. Regular contributions to the Instagram account change throughout the year to showcase seasonal products and promotions.
- Backcountry.com, the home of the Internets largest outdoor equipment retailer
- (800) 409-4502
- 2607 3200 W. West Valley City, UT 84119