Finish Line Promo Code & Coupon Codes
Finish Line is the 2nd largest athletic departmental store in the USA offering fashionable footwear, apparel and accessories for kids and adults. The shop is noted for its huge discount on products via its coupon offers. It retails top brands like Nike, Puma, Jordan, Adidas, & others.In each of the 600 stores in 48 states, Finish Line makes available huge discounts for everyone. Buy and earn back part of your cash by simply redeeming electronic and printable coupons. In these bleak economic times, all these savings you make on your favorite shoes or boots save more money for other endeavors. Finish Line Coupons »
Special Offers, Monday 10th August 2020
Get registered for latest updates, news and promotions about coupons. Get Deal »
Active Coupons August 2020
Spend $200 to get $25 for all items.
On your next purchase of $60 get $10 discount.
Order $100 or more worth items and get $20 discount.
Order $150 plus items and attain $20 discount.
Get 15% discount offer for spending $75 or more Items.
Get Free Shipping on your orders.
Get $10 discount offer for orders of $50 or more
Finishline.com, Are We There Yet?It is all about reaching the finishing line and everything around it. FinishLine.com is an American retail store chain that sales athletic shoes, apparel, and accessories. The store spread is at 656 stores and is in existence since 1976.
Every successful business has a story that starts with a bond. A friendship bond that created the first Finish Line store in 1981. Finishline.com founders, the three musketeers Alan H. Cohen, David Klapper, and John Dumont were childhood friends and later business visionaries.
In 1976 when they decided to go into business, the thought was they were better off being a franchise of a successful enterprise. They managed to get the franchise for The “Athlete’s Foot” in their home state of Indiana.
The first Finishline.com store opened in Speedway, Indiana. The business indeed picked speed and Finish Line became a NASDAQ trading business in 1992. It had crossed the coveted $100 million mark in 1991.
By 1991, the company also recorded 105 stores mainly in Midwestern and Southeastern states.
The race to finish line has other businesses such as Hibbet Sports Inc, Foot Locker Inc and The Sports Authority Inc as competitors to Finshline.com
What’s in the store?The athletic customer has lots of deals in the store. The product line offerings of Finish Line,has a signature presence which is called "shoe wall." A FinishLine.com store stocks between 600 and 1,300 kinds of athletic footwear.
When you visit finishline.com, ensure you go to the “Sales” tab and check out the latest deals and coupons available
A Finish Line store will show between 600 and 1,300 kinds of athletic footwear.
- The footwear includes range for basketball, running, walking, gym, aerobics, hiking, cross-training and skate. It also has choices for cleats, casual shoes and sandals.
- The brands available are Nike, Converse, Pastry, Reebok, K-Swiss, Lacoste, Timberland and many more for the people with the athletic foot.
- The store has a lot to offers for women athletes too. The range includes women sports gear, jackets, shoes, watches, bags and much more for the sporty girls.
Get to know the shipping policy at Finishline.comThe Finishline.com ships online orders with the help of United Parcel Service.
The product availability dictates the shipping schedule. If you have ordered multiple products, it’s possible they arrive separately and at different times. The shipping details are sent to you via email with a UPS tracking number. Look out for free shipping coupons.
Returns policy at Finish Line decodedThe Finshline.com consumer is the young, athletic consumer. The young consumer decisions and influences change by the hour. Keeping this in mind, Finshline.com has a consumer-focused returns policy. You can return the purchased goods to any Finish Line store with the first45 days of its purchase. The highlights of returns policy are as below. If you are returning a good,
- Present the original packing slip.
- The credit card used for this specific purchase must be presented.
- Purchases with gift cards will be refunded with a new gift card equivalent to the amount of the refund.
- Goods purchased with debit cards will not receive the cash refund.
- Purchases like footwear must come back in its original packing with their original tag.
- A valid photo ID is required at the time of return.
- The company reserves the rights to restrict number of refund per individual.
Finishline.com coupons are your getawayFinishline.com offers a range of coupons throughout the year. Its your getaway in the land of unlimited sports gear. Get the best benefit from online and store coupons. The finer details of coupon policy is available at www.finishline.com. The policy on the website explains how various coupon offers work in tandem with other customer benefits such as gift cards, minimum purchase amounts, winners circle, etc. Some prominent points one would like to memorize are,
- Check for products excluded from coupon offers. The minimum purchase doesn’t apply to the excluded products.
- Minimum purchase amount must be met before free shipping benefits.
- There is a policy of limit one coupon and Winners Circle Reward per customer per day.
Coupons are not valid on the purchase by gift cards. The coupon can be used with one valid Winners Circle Reward. However, the coupon may not be combined with other offers, discounts or coupons.
Coupons that are valid in-store, finishline.com, or in-store at Finish Line stores in Macys do not automatically become valid for other product purchases at Macy’s.
To avail coupon benefits, they must be printed, presented at time of in-store purchase.
The online coupon benefit can be received with by entering the 11-digit promo code at checkout.
The coupon categories on the purchase of merchandise over $100 and $150 attract $10 and $15 discounts respectively. The purchases require coupon codes.
The never-ending sales like “buy 1 & get one free sock ” require no promotional code.
Knowing 5 things can make you a winner.
- The “Winner Circle” tool of Finishline.com makes its customer a winner all the way.
- The winners circle is available in App Store as well as Google Play.
- Don’t miss any new product release.
- Register for the “Winner Circle program & get $20 discount for every 200 purchase points accumulated.
- Don’t miss the free shipping opportunity. The coupons are flying off the shelf.
The story is unfinished if you didn’t know thisDid you know that in 1981 “Athlete foot” had ten franchises in the State of Indiana? However around the same time Finishline.com founders hit a roadblock with the franchise with “The Athlete Foot”. The relationship ended in 1981.
However, the three founders decided to pursue their dream of launching their first Finish Line Store in 1981. Their substantial experience in the Athletic gear industry and day-to-day operational experience of running the “The Athlete Foot” franchise helped the founders finish the race in style.
Social standingWe are social animals, check us out at
- Facebook : Now that 1.6K+ people fan following behind us, we are waiting for you.
- Twitter : A base of 523K and adding by seconds, are we there yet?
- Pinterest : Enjoy our 53 boards and the view of 3.2k pins is fabulous indeed.
- Google+ + 12,862031 views, are we awesome?
- Blog : Stay in touch with our thoughts by following our regular blogs.
We are waiting for you to call us or visit usThe Finishline.com customer care can be reached on 1-888-777-3949.
An option of “Live chat” or contact on email is available on the finishline.com
The store timings are are Monday -Friday 9 am-Midnight ET, Saturday 8am-10pm ET and Sunday 10am - 8pm ET.
A small birdie helps you tweet too@FinishLineHelp.
Are you there yet? Yes you are!! At Finishline.com