6PM Promo Code & Coupon Codes
6PM Coupons, Deals and Offers 6pm.com »
Special Offers, Saturday 18th January 2020
Earn Points & 10% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping
6pm.com Rewards Program, Get points and discounts. Get Deal »
About 6pmWhen it comes to having a large shopping list, theres nothing quite like finding everything for sale in one location. By combining all of your purchases in one place, youll get more for your money with shipping sales and other discounts. Those who have a particular passion for style, 6pm offers an online store with competitively priced popular brand names, such as Nine West and Oakley, among many others. There are several brands for men, women and children for all kinds of articles of clothing and accessories. In addition to this, 6pm offers a discount code for its subscribers on a regular basis.
Shopping TipsEvery day, 6pm has a new deal and a new sale that can be used with a discount code. Not every brand is on sale every day, but theyre already competitively priced to begin with. That means there are even fewer reasons to dig through retail racks when the same inventory can be found online through 6pm. Not only does this help you save on gas, but shipping is also free if you spend at least $50. It works in a similar vein to other stores like Nordstrom, Target, Forever 21, ShoeBuy
After saving with a large order and using 6pm coupon codes, you can provide your physical address, a PO box or a Military APO/FPO address for delivery. For the latter options, additional time may be necessary for delivery. Nail polish, fragrances and other products with alcohol cannot currently be sent to PO boxes, military addresses, U.S. territories, Alaska or Hawaii as they require ground transportation.
Finally, if youre having second thoughts about something youre looking to buy, keep in mind that 6pm offers returns for unwanted products. Though youll have to pay for the shipping, youll have up to 30 days to return the product youve changed your mind about. Like most other stores, the product needs to be in the same condition that it was sent along with the original packaging, which has a bar code used for identification and account crediting.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About 6pm
- 6pm has huge, daily sales: Bargain hunters are very familiar with 6pm coupons and promo codes, along with the sales that happen just about every day. If you find something youre interested in during a sale, its recommended to find 6pm coupon codes and immediately purchase it; chances are good that the price will go back up or that the product will be out of stock the next day.
- 6pm is owned by Amazon through Zappos: One of the reasons there are so many 6pm coupons and promo codes is that Zappos owns 6pm and is owned by Amazon. Both of these companies are well known for having seriously competitive pricing as well as top-notch customer service, which means youll have nothing to fear from the customer service representatives at 6pm.
- 6pms shipping estimates are guaranteed: With every single purchase, 6pm does its best to fulfill the order in the promised timeframe quoted during the purchase depending on the shipping type selected. If the package is delayed or doesnt arrive when promised due to a force majeure or extreme weather condition, however, there is nothing 6pm will be able to do.
- 6pm coupon codes can be sent to your email: Every day, there are amazing deals, but during events, holidays and other times in between, 6pm will send discount codes to subscribers email accounts after submitting and confirming their email address online to provide an even greater discount on its products. Signing up for email will get you some of the discount codes, but following the company on social media will be another way to access 6pm coupons and promo codes; 6pm can be found on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
- 6pm offers the most popular brands: In addition to Nine West and Oakely, there are several other well-known and widely trusted brands you can purchase through 6pm, such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Crocs, Timberland and De Soto.
5 Things You should Know About 6pm
- 6pm only does returns, not exchanges: The return policy can be a little confusing at first, so lets explain that. There is no exchange policy; instead, the company provides a full refund for the purchase that you have changed your mind about, and you can instead make a new purchase for a more appropriate policy. Youll still ultimately get the product you want in exchange for what you originally bought. Fluctuating inventory is the reason that 6pm doesnt simply provide exchanges outright; when you buy a product through the website using 6pm coupon codes, youre likely buying limited run products, discontinued lines as well as closeout sales for old stock. Because of that, trying to make a basic exchange for color or size is hard. Too many customers would be disappointed if told they couldnt exchange the item anymore due to lack of availability, so now 6pm simply exchanged their plan for a return policy.
- 6pm will not price match: Its been quite some time since Zappos discontinued its price protection policy, but still customers seem to be unaware of this change. Because Zappos no longer provides the policy, 6pm can no longer help match competitors pricing for the same style of clothing on another website, nor will they change the price of the item after it goes on sale or after you buy it. Fortunately, just about everything is competitively price already.
- 6pm only sells the real deal, no fakes or defects: Though the majority of stock includes old styles, clearance products and discontinued merchandise, there are no products with defects or attempting to fake an expensive brand. All items found on the website are authentic and may have previously been on Zappos, but with a greater discount than Zappos may set. The parent company only discounts its items to a certain percentage before moving on to 6pm when it hasnt been selling.
- 6pm has no reviews on its products: Anybody who has taken advantage of 6pm coupons and promo codes and purchased products with a discount code might have noticed that there arent any customer reviews anywhere. This is something that might be a big turn off to prospective customers, because the reviews allow them to tell how good a product they cant try on is. Fortunately, its likely youll find the same product either on Zappos or on Amazon, both of which have reviews aplenty. As long as you go into 6pm understanding this limitation and extra research involved, its a great place to go shopping for discounted brand wear with a discount code.
- 6pm has a bit of an early shipping deadline: To get an expedited delivery shipped out on the same day, youll need to place your order before 4 PM Eastern, 1 PM Pacific time on any business day. This is about an hour earlier than many other retailers, but its not much of a big deal in the long run. Note that expedited shipping is not available for PO Boxes, military addresses, U.S. territories, Alaska or Hawaii, so additional time would be needed on these deliveries.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at 6pmAfter youve received your 6pm coupons and promo codes in your email, chances are youll jump right into making a purchase. At the checkout, to apply your coupon, you can enter your code where it gives you a place to type in a gift card or promo code. You can find this field beneath the section called Select a Payment Method. After typing it in, you just need to click Apply and it will apply the appropriate discount to your order. Where do you go to get a discount code? Just head to 6pm and submit your email address to get them in your inbox periodically. In addition to this, you can also follow the company on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest for additional social media coupons.
Social Media LinksFor additional 6pm coupon codes, follow the company on their four social media channels:
- Facebook: Follow 6pm for sales and coupon announcements on your news feed.
- Instagram: Follow 6pm to see pictures of new products as they arrive in the store
- Twitter: Follow 6pm for tweets about current sales and active coupons in 140 characters
- Pinterest: Follow 6pm to see product pictures that link to the page and give you a chance to order.
Contact InfoThere are a couple of ways to contact 6pm.com:
- Phone: 1.888.676.2660 between 6am - 8pm PST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the website, there is also a link at the bottom that reads Contact Info, which allows you to submit a secure form to their email account for additional help. This may be the best option if youre having technical difficulties rather than product issues. The form can be used to discuss:
- Placing an order
- Order location
- Info about payment or shipping
- Inquiries about gift certificates or promotions
- Returns and damaged goods
- Corporate orders