Xoom Promo Code & Coupon Codes
Xoom is international based money transfer private company started in 2001 by Kevin Hartz, Alan Braverman. It is an online corporation provides the facility to the user to transfer money to their family, friends or others with very convince, cost effective and secure mean. Many online banks and money transfer retailers are working with it and which helps the people to get or transfer money at bank account. They use VeriSign SSL Certificate to secure user’s financial information. xoom.com »
Special Offers, Wednesday 18th October 2017
Enjoy special offer for online transfer money to Philippines at very resolvable price of $5.99. Get Deal »
Active Coupons October 2017
Save with this code
$25 E Gift Card
About XoomXoom is your one-stop shop to send money, reload your phone and pay bills. Its a highly affordable service that is made even more affordable when you use a discount code. The company uses only the best security, and they have a money-back guarantee if something happens to your money along the way. The service makes it easy to pay bills directly from the United States in a safe and secure manner. Xoom coupon and discount code offers can make getting moneybetween countries more affordable and efficient for you, and you wont have to worry about paying hefty international wire transfer fees. You can save even more when you use Xoom coupons and promo codes.
Its possible to send money to 30 countries, and you can expect to get that money to the recipient quickly and on-time. Money is deposited directly into the recipients bank account. All you need to provide is the amount of money you would like to send in the local currency, and enter your Xoom coupons and promo codes. Xoom will take care of the rest.
If youre paying a bill, most bills get paid immediately and the receiver gets the money right away. The bill paying service is supported in six different countries. Its guaranteed to work because all you have to do is show the account number you want to use and pay the bill. Xoom can even show you how much is currently due on the account. There is no need to wait in line to pay bills, or send money to friends overseas to get your bills paid effectively.
A phone reloads in another country is also a breeze. You can send money to any family or friend and help them stat connected abroad. Xoom can send money to 24 countries, and its possible to reload cards instantly, so you can stay connected in an emergency situation. Your loved one will know the phone has been reloaded because they will get a text notification the moment it arrives. Xoom coupons and promo codes can help you save additional money off the cost of sending fees.
Money Transfer Tips:There are a few shopping tips that can help keep you safe when sending money. Make sure you only send money to people that you know. Dont send money without double-checking the bank account and recipient information. While your money is guaranteed to get to the recipient you specify, its difficult to retrieve money that has been sent to the wrong account. Also, make sure you enter your Xoom coupons and promo codes before you submit your order.
Make sure you choose a strong password consisting of both letters and numbers when you create an account. This will help ensure that nobody else can compromise your sensitive financial information. Its also crucial that you do not send money on behalf of another person. This violates Xooms terms, and you should instruct anyone that requests that you send money on their behalf to create their own account to send money.
Watch out for the most common scams. People on the Internet who you dont know may try to scam you out of money on sites like Craigslist or other relationship sites. Dont trust people who call and offer to fix your computer for a fee. If they do in fact fix your computer, they can easily install a key-logger and steal your login and financial information.
Only send money to people who you know and trust. Before sending any payment, make sure to verify that you have the senders name and bank account information entered correctly.
Xoom makes it safer to pay bills by letting you verify the bill amount from the provider before you pay the bill. This helps to ensure youre getting the right payment amount and not overpaying for a bill. Xoom coupons and promo codes also make the service more affordable by reducing the fees associated with your transfer. With other transfer methods, you can end up paying significant amounts of money over the original cost of the payment. There is also no real guarantee that the money is getting where it needs to go. Each country has its own payment page with specific information about sending money to the selected country.
Cost PolicySince all of the products are sent electronically, there is no need to worry about shipping costs. transaction fees are charged based on your payment method. if you use a bank account, you can often send money for less than $10. the rate depends on the amount of money youre sending, the country your sending to and the payment method used. its possible to pay with credit or debit cards, but they cost more than a bank transfer.
Moneyback PolicyXoom makes it easy to track your transfers with text updates, online access to your payments and email notifications. If you ever have a problem with a transaction, the Xoom team has you covered. Call them and discuss your problem. They guarantee your money will get where its supposed to go, or they will offer you a full refund. The company offers round-the-clock customer service, and you can send money any time of the day or night. There are multiple ways to contact the company, including email, snail mail and their 24-hour service line.
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Xoom
- When you use Xoom coupon offers, youre likely to pay a fraction of the cost to send money as your bank would charge you. You also dont have to worry about the receiving bank charging you additional fees. Your recipient gets the money you allocate.
- Depending on the country, its possible to let the recipients pick up cash directly. Some countries also offer the ability to have money delivered directly to their door. And, its also possible to send money by direct deposit.
- The company only works with banks and partners that can provide exceptionally low transfer fees. This helps to ensure that the prices stay low, and youre money gets where it needs to go safely and securely.
- You can pay all sorts of bills with Xoom. Cable, electricity, phone, water and other companies around the world have teamed up with Xoom to make payments simple.
- Fees are as low as $2.99. It depends largely on the country, payment method used and the amount of the transfer.
5 Things You Should Know About Xoom
- Xoom has customer service phone lines that are available within the U.S. and for customers who need to call from out of the country.
- If youre living in a foreign country, you can use your bank account from the United States to pay your bills if your provider is supported by Xoom.
- Many money transfers can be send in minutes, but the actual time it takes can vary by country. Give yourself enough time to send your first transfer since you may have to verify your information before sending a transfer.
- The local branch location hours in the country your sending money to could make it more difficult to send money right away. The recipient may not be able to access the money during non-business hours.
- Once scheduled, most transfers can be cancelled. If you do need to cancel a transfer, you can do so without paying a fee. To estimate your sending fees, you can use the free fee calculator that is available on their website.
How to Redeem a Coupon Code at XoomWhen you have a Xoom coupon code, you can save additional money on your transfers with Xoom. The company regularly offers discount code options for regular customers and first-time customers to encourage people to give the service a try. If the Xoom coupon code box doesnt appear at checkout, the selected country youre sending money to may not be eligible to use the discount code.
- Click the "Send Money" link located in the navigation bar on the Xoom website.
- Select the country youre sending the money to from the "Transfer To" drop-down menu. Click the "Continue" button.
- Enter the amount you want to send in the "Send Amount" field if you want the system to convert from U.S. dollars. Otherwise, enter the amount of money you want to send in the recipients local currency in the "Receiving Amount" field. Then, click the "Continue" button.
- Choose whether you want to send the money to a bank account or as a cash pickup.
- Select your method of payment. The price show is before the discount code is applied.
- Click the "Sign Up Now" button, or choose the option to "Log In" if you already have an account.
- Enter your Xoom coupon code before checkout. Not all types of payments are eligible to use a coupon code.
Social Media Links
- Facebook: Follow Xoom on Facebook for updates and articles to help you manage your payments and finances.
- Twitter: Get exclusive coupon codes, and find out about promotions from the company Twitter page.
- Google+: Join in on a multi-lingual conversation, and get updates in several different languages.
- Toll Free Within the U.S.: (877) 815-1531 (Within the U.S.)
- Outside the U.S.: 1 (415) 395-4225
- Corporate Phone: (415) 777-4800
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secure Email Form: https://www.xoom.com/contact-xoom-customer-service
- Fax: (415) 777-8690
- Address: 425 Market St. 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105
- Website: http://www.xoom.com