Scholarship Opportunity to Help with School
We are pleased to announce that we will be awarding one college student with a scholarship that is worth up to $1,000 to be used toward tuition, books, supplies or board at the students' university or college.
Scholarship Calendar for 2017
- Application Open Date: February 01, 2017
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
- Review Process: March 01-15, 2017
- Winner Announced: April 15, 2017
In our business, we understand the need for a good deal. That's why we offer the best up-to-the-minute information in coupons, deals and shopping sales. We have saved thousands of consumer’s money by offering the best ways to save money while shopping online on stores like Nordstrom Coupons, ShoeBuy, Kohls, Target , Neiman Marcus, Hotwire, Forever 21, Fanatics, Vitacost and many more . We would like to help the next generation get a head start on saving money through this scholarship. This scholarship will help one United States resident save money and avoid getting into debt by helping to pay for some of the costs of receiving a higher education.
To enter this scholarship contest, an entry form and an essay/personality answer must be submitted. The following essay topics and guidelines will help to ensure that the essay is accepted by the judges for review.
To enter this scholarship contest, please choose from one of the following essay topics:
• What are some issues that our country is facing because many citizens have accrued too much debt?
• Many college events are hosted by credit card companies that offer students credit cards in exchange for a gift card or a t-shirt. Why do credit card companies target colleges and how can students avoid the pitfalls that come from acquiring these credit cards?
• What are some of the most helpful tips you've found for living frugally on your own while away at college for the first time? What would you tell an incoming freshman that is struggling to balance their budget?
• More people of all ages are becoming comfortable with e-commerce and shopping online. What are some good ways to save money while shopping online?
• What does the saying, "It's only a good idea to buy an elephant for a dime, if you have need of an elephant and have a dime" mean in regards to online shopping?
Please adhere to the following guidelines when writing your essay:
• Please choose only one essay topic to write about.
• Only write about the given topics. Essays that are written about other subjects will not be accepted into the contest.
• The length of the essay should be between 1,000 and 1,500 words.
• Every participant in the essay contest must prove U.S. citizenship and their enrollment in a college or university.
• Applicants don't need to have used our website in order to submit an essay. It may be helpful to understand how coupons can help save consumers money by browsing the subjects on our website in order to enhance your essay.
Let us know about your personality. Each answer should be of 200 words or plus.
• What do you enjoy most about school?
• How important is getting a college degree?
• After college, what type of career are you hoping to get into?
• If you won this scholarship, what would you do with the money?
• If you could change one thing about yourself in high school, what would it be and why?
• Please submit all of the entries by February 28th 2017, Late entries will not be considered for the scholarship.
• Essays should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner of this scholarship will be announced after all entries have been received and reviewed by the judges. By entering this contest, applicants will be giving us permission to publish any of the submitted essays on our website.
We will protect the privacy of the applicants by not sharing any student information outside of the business or make any information public without express consent from the student. We will not contact any applicants for marketing purposes or add the students' information to any marketing list.
For ideas on how to save money with the best coupons, deals and shopping tips, remember to visit our website.